- Five reasons to purchase an Cyprus Private Limited Company.
- Documents needed to register Cyprus Private Limited Company.
- Basic information about Cyprus Private Limited Company.
- A step-by-step guide to registering a Cyprus Private Limited Company.
- Ready made companies
- Documents that you will receive after registration
|Service||Basic package||Standard package||Full package|
|Primary company documents|
|Provision of registered address for one year|
|Registered Agent service for one year|
|Making an extra set of documents under Apostille|
|Nominee Director service for one year|
|Nominee Shareholder service for one year|
|Business address and document processing service for one year|
|Special Discount||-300 EUR|
|Total Fee||1590 EUR||1840 EUR||3240 EUR|
|Annual Fee||400 EUR||400 EUR||2100 EUR|
We’re here to help! Based on our professional experience, we have created a range of packages to satisfy the most common demands and needs of our clients.
From listening to our clients, we know that flexibility is key. That’s why our packages are designed to be versatile. Using our interactive order form, you can create your own tailor-made setup, customized to fit your personal needs and business situation. Cyprus Company Configurator ►.
For your information
- The entire registration process for a Cyprus Private Limited Company takes approximately 2 - 3 weeks.
- Our payment options are quick and convenient. You can pay online by credit card or bank transfer, or in cash at any of our offices.
- If you’re having trouble coming up with a company name or you want to save time, you can choose from our shelf list.
- We offer ready-made Cyprus Private Limited Company, available for immediate purchase.
- If you buy two or more companies, you will receive a substantial discount
Five reasons to purchase a Cyprus Private Limited Company.
1) Prestige European jurisdiction which is compliant with tax transparency. Learn more
One of many reasons why Cyprus is chosen is tax planning. Cyprus is not referred to as “offshore jurisdiction” or “tax heaven”, since it is an EU company. Cyprus has one of the lowest and one of the most favorable tax regimes in Europe, with its wide network of treaties. Cyprus has exchange of information relationships with more than 50 jurisdictions
The above along with other benefits makes Cyprus one of the most popular business centres in the world
2) EU VAT number.Learn more
Cyprus tax resident company can obtain European VAT number, which is essential for trading within EU.
3) Nominee directors and shareholders are allowed and widely used. Learn more
A Cypriot resident directors and shareholders are recommended in order to take advantage of Double Taxation Treaties.
4) Quick incorporation process.Learn more.
Cyprus Private Limited Company is usually incorporated and all corporate documents prepared within 5 to 7 working days.
5) There is no minimum or maximum share capital requirement in a private limited liability company.Learn more
We recommend EUR 1000 as a minimum share capital, divided into 1000 (one thousand) ordinary shares of nominal value EUR 1.00 (one euro) each. For higher amounts, a stamp duty of 0.6% applies. For example, if the share capital is €100000, stamp duty of €600 will apply. Note that share capital can be increased at any time after the incorporation of the company
Documents needed to register Cyprus Private Limited Company:
1) Certified copy of a Passport or ID.
The document must be certified by a notary or lawyer, bank manager, police officer or embassy official of a similar level.
If the original documents are presented in person at our offices, there is no need to certify them.
2) Recent proof of address.
We accept: utility bills (except mobile phone bills), bank statements or credit card bills, a certificate issued by the municipality of residence, an extract from the register of residents, a letter from a notary, bank, etc.
3) Brief business description/questionnaire.
We are required to know and understand what your company will do and who will be its partners. We will provide you with business description template and questionnaire.
More documents will be required for bank account introduction services. Depending on jurisdiction and bank, we will provide you with the requirements list
A step-by-step guide to registering a Cyprus Private Limited Company.
How to register a company.
Below you’ll find a step-by-step guide to setting up a new Cyprus Private Limited Company:
Step 1. Submitting order form
To configure your company, see its precise cost, decide which options you need and which you don`t, please start by playing with our online company configurator. This is basically a step-by-step process, which will lead you through all the necessary questions and options.
Submitting your form through the online configurator does not oblige you to purchase, neither does it ask for any payment or card details
The same form allows you to choose the ‘shelf’ company.
Once you are done with the configuration, the form will enable you to submit your desired configuration to us. We will then take it from there.
Step 2. Name check
The name of a Cyprus Private Limited Company must end with the words Limited or the suffix "Ltd.".
Registrar can reject; any word that they considers undesirable, any name that is identical or similar to an existing company name, any name that implies illegal activity or implies royal or government patronage
The name check normally takes 2 working days
Step 3. Payment
Once we have all forms and needed documents for company formation, we will require payment, before we can physically proceed with the company formation. We accept bank wire, card payment and payments in cash in either of our offices.
Step 4. Company registration
We can proceed with company registration, as soon as we have all of the above – name is approved, documents for registration received, payment received.
Company registration is done within 5 working days
Step 5. Corporate document preparation
After company is registered, it takes approximately another 2 working days to finalize all corporate documents
Basic information about Cyprus Private Limited Company.
|Corporate format:||Cyprus Private Limited Company|
|Applicable Law:||Cyprus Companies Law, Cap. 113|
|Level of taxation:||12.5 %|
|Privacy:||Director and Shareholder data is publicly accessible.|
|Valid corporate endings:||Ltd or Limited|
|Optimum authorized captial:||EUR 1000|
|Minimum number of Directors:||One|
|Minimum number of Shareholders:||One|
|Nominee directors and shareholders:||Permitted|
|Account and bookkeeping:||Required|
|Language of statutory documents:||English|
List of Cyprus companies available for immediate purchase
|CABALOR LTD||CABALOR LTD||30.12.2016||Registered, finalised configuration||Order|
|KANERZIM LTD||KANERZIM LTD||02.11.2016||Registered, finalised configuration||Order|
|PALSOFIX LTD||PALSOFIX LTD||09.12.2016||Registered, finalised configuration||Order|
Documents that you will receive after registration
When ordering Basic Package Order
- Memorandum and Articles of Association in the official Greek language (English certified translations are prepared by our firm);
- Certificate of incorporation;
- Certificate of registered office
- Certificate of directors;
- Certificate of shareholders;
- Subscribers’ resolution as well as minutes of first meeting of directors;
When ordering Standard Package Order
All the documentation from the Basic Package PLUS:
- An Apostilled set of primary documents which includes notarized and apostilled copies of the following documents;
When ordering Full Package Order Order
All the documentation from the Standard Package PLUS:
Original Incorporation documents:
- Undated, signed share transfer documents and undated signed resignation letters by nominee shareholders and nominee directors respectively (if nominees are opted);
- Declaration of trust by the nominee shareholders;
- Deed of indemnity whereby the beneficial owners indemnify the nominees for their actions;
The following documents may be issued for additional cost:
- General Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Tax Residence Certificate